We’ve been working with Drapers for a while now, and I thought it was worth passing on some of the feedback I am hearing. At present, our team look forward to working on Drapers sites, for all the right reasons:
- The team greet, welcome and include our guys in a polite and professional manner, without exception.
- Safety is regarded as it should be, highest priority.
- The sites are orderly and ready to go. The effort made to be prepared for our works is noted and appreciated.
- Contact is maintained throughout the day with our crews.
- The team is willing to work collaboratively and address issues that may arise.
I have had the same experience with project managers/engineers.
Having sat on the “client side” before, I know people are quick to point out when you get it wrong, but not so much when you get it right. Thought you should know….
Business Development Manager